Speed and Agility Academy
Stay one step of the competition with our speed and agility academy.
Why speed training?
- Improve your explosiveness
- Improve your running efficiency
- Improve your anaerobic endurance
- Improve your balance and agility
- Improve your reaction time
- Reduce your risk of injury
About the instructor: Alec Eggerton
Certified personal trainer; employed by the Fitness Factory. Graduated from Loyalsock Township High School- was recognized as an All-State defensive back for the football team. Alec also finished 7th In state in high school wrestling. Served as a captain for the Lock Haven University rugby team for 3 years. Worked with local athletes such as Kurt Wertz and Tesa McKibben. Effective in teaching athletes how to relate exercises to performance and specializes in sport specific training.
- A series of 5-week clinics
- Fridays 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Session 1: 11/8/19 – 12/6/19
- Session 2: 12/13/19 – 1/10/19
- Ages: 12+
- Price: $80 per 5 week session