Payment and Cancellation Policy for Rental and Facility
- All requests made within 72 hours of event time must be paid in full at the time of booking. This payment is non-refundable.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for confirmation of all rental agreements scheduled outside of 72 hours.
- Payment for all remaining balances is due prior to No rental or event may take place until full payment has been received.
- Cancellations outside of 72 hours will result in forfeit of the 50% non-refundable
- Facility requests made online via the Liberty Arena website requires payment in full at the time of reservation.
- The Liberty Arena has the right to deny or limit scheduling/rental requests based on facility availability.
- Once confirmed, no reservation may be changed without the permission of The Liberty Arena.
- For group or league rentals that require multiple dates and times, a formal agreement must be completed and agreed upon between the Liberty Arena and Group Contact before that specific activity
Liberty Arena Leagues:
- League fees are due prior to start of league play.
- The Liberty Arena will make every possible effort to provide maximum number of games or matches as outlined in league details and information for each season.
- Should leagues be forced to cancel due to enforced shutdowns or orders from local or state authorities, The Liberty Arena will enforce the following policy on refunds specifically for leagues:
- If less than ½ of the identified season league games are not able to be play, a pro-rated refund will be provided to the team or captain.
- If ½ or more of the identified season league games are able to be played but the season ends prior to completion, the pro-rated balance will be kept on account as credit for the team or captain.
Before You Arrive:
- All participants must complete the Liberty Arena waiver form prior to facility use. We highly encourage guests to bring a completed waiver to the guest service desk upon arrival at the Liberty Arena. No metal cleats are permitted in the facility. Sneakers, running shoes, turf shoes, or molded cleats are all acceptable. No high heels, hard-soled shoes, or work boots are allowed on playing
- If the Liberty Arena closes due to inclement weather, rescheduling of sports programming may be rescheduled at the discretion of the Arena General Manager. All external events held at the Liberty Arena may not be rescheduled. If a customer notifies the facility and needs to reschedule due to inclement weather, a credit will be issued. The Liberty Arena will post weather closings or delays on our website, on our Facebook page, or via radio. We encourage customers to call the Liberty Arena at 980-9963 to confirm the facility is open during inclement weather