Saturday, March 24, 2018
9AM – 3PM
12 and Under: 9AM – 11:30AM
13 and Over: 12:30PM – 3PM
Join the Liberty Arena as we welcome U.S. Olympic Softball Gold Medalist, Jennie Finch, back to the Williamsport area for a skills clinic offered to all local softball players. Jennie will be at the Arena to offer instruction, knowledge and training as we offer this event to our local and surrounding communities! Register today…limited enrollment.
Clinic Participants Will Receive
- Certificate of Participation
- Autographed photo of Jennie
- Option to take a personal photo with Jennie
- Receive clinic instruction for fielding, hitting and pitching
- Official Liberty Arena Jennie Finch Softball Clinic T-shirt
- $125/participant if paid in full by February 28,2018. $150/participant if paid on or after March 1, 2018
- Participants need to bring their glove and any equipment needed to participate
- All sessions of fielding, hitting and pitching are taught by camp staff
- All participants must complete a registration form and waiver
- Full Team discounts are available. Please contact The Liberty Arena to discuss options.
Age Division Specifics
Ages 12 and under (Morning Session)
9:00 AM – 9:45 AM Session 1
9:50 AM – 10:35 AM Session 2
10:40 AM – 11:25 AM Session 3
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM Meet & Greet with Jennie Finch
The morning session is for participants age 12 years old and under. Each morning session of fielding, hitting and pitching will be 45 minutes and the age divisions will rotate and be divided accordingly: 5-7 years old, 8-10 years old and 11-12 years old.
Ages 13 and over (Afternoon Session)
12:00 PM – 12:30 PM Meet & Greet with Jennie Finch
12:30 PM – 1:15 PM Session 1
1:20 PM – 2:05 PM Session 2
2:10 PM – 2:55 PM Session 3
The afternoon session is for participants age 13 years old and older. Each afternoon session of fielding, hitting and pitching will be 45 minutes and the age divisions will rotate and be divided accordingly: 13-14 years old, 15-16 years old and 17+ years old.
How to Register
Call the Liberty Arena at 570-980-9963 to register and submit payment or complete a registration form and submit with payment to:
The Liberty Arena
c/o Jennie Finch Clinic
315 Hepburn Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
There are limited enrollment openings. Please register as early as possible to secure your spot.
Please contact Paul McGinn, Liberty Arena General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
For those that may be attending from outside of the area, we have arranged for accommodations at a reduced fee to be provided by The Hampton Inn in downtown Williamsport (570-323-6190) or by Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsport-Faxon (570-601-5800). Please feel free to contact them with your lodging request and reference “Jennie Finch Event” when making a reservation.
Please complete a Jennie Finch Instructional Softball Clinic Registration Form to register for the event. We look forward to seeing you at the event.